Laser and Light Therapy Programme
Comprehensive theory and practical
PURCHASING A LASER MACHINE? FORMALISE YOUR LASER EDUCATION IN 4 WEEKS.
- Become insurance compliant
- Protect yourself from public liability
- Great addition to your CV
Learn the application, science and physics behind laser and light technologies to protect yourself and your clients by applying safe and effective treatment parameters. Get certified by a credible private training institute, provider and registered with the Department of Higher Education.
Who should do this course?
Industry practitioners, managers and operators of laser machines within the wellness industry, looking to formalise their training to deliver excellence to their clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the structures and functioning of the skin.
- Understand the science and physics behind laser and light technologies.
- An in-depth understanding of the physiological tissue interactions when laser and light technologies are applied to the skin.
- Form a generic understanding of the various laser and light therapy devices available in the industry, allowing you to make informed decisions when investing in the technology.
- Safe protocols and user techniques that are paramount for effective outcomes.
- Confidence in using the technology to be workplace ready immediately to ensure operational success of your business.
- Laser and light therapies covered include: Lasers used in the aesthetic industry, Intense Pulsed Light, Light Emitting Diodes, Radio Frequency.
- Treatment of Vascular concerns, Hair Removal, Facial Rejuvenation, Body Sculpting and Cellulite, Tattoo Removal and Pigmentation.
- Practical training on all included machines over a 5 day period
Qualified therapists, 3rd year Somatology students, therapists working in the industry or non-qualified individuals with extensive industry experience. Owners or managers of aesthetic practices.
PART 1: Foundational knowledge in online learning only. You will cover various steps to complete this part of the programme.
PART 2: Practical applications. A 5-day contact class session, conducted at the Stellenbosch and Pretoria campuses upon successful completion of Part 1.
PART 3: Summative Exams. Completed portfolio of evidence submitted online.
Special offers available
Should you qualify for these offers, please enquire by email to receive your unique quotation and pay per EFT:
- 3rd Year isa Somatology students – less 40% from 2021, when completed during your 3rd year of studies.
- Isa Alumni – get the comprehensive course for less 15%, from R7000 reduced to R5950.
- Group bookings at spa’s and medical aesthetic practices – Comprehensive training and in-salon practical sessions, from R5600 for up to 2 therapists, and R 13 300 for up to 4 therapists.
- Laser and Light suppliers – optimise service delivery by giving clients to access to the theory module when machines are purchased