Laser and Light Therapy Programme
PURCHASING A LASER MACHINE? FORMALISE YOUR LASER EDUCATION IN 4 WEEKS.
- Become insurance compliant
- Protect yourself from public liability
- Great addition to your CV
Learn the science and physics behind laser and light technologies to protect yourself and your clients by applying safe and effective treatment parameters. Get certified by a credible private training institute, provider and registered with the Department of Higher Education.
Who should do this course?
Industry practitioners who purchased laser machines and completed the practical application by the supplier. Upskill employees by learning the theory component to enhance their training to deliver excellence and enhanced safety to their clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the structures and functioning of the skin.
- Understand the science and physics behind laser and light technologies.
- An in-depth understanding of the physiological tissue interactions when laser and light technologies are applied to the skin.
- Form a generic understanding of the various laser and light therapy devices available in the industry, allowing you to make informed decisions when investing in the technology.
- Safe protocols and user techniques that are paramount for effective outcomes.
- Confidence in using the technology to be workplace ready immediately to ensure operational success of your business.
- Laser and light therapies covered include: Lasers used in the aesthetic industry, Intense Pulsed Light, Light Emitting Diodes, Radio Frequency.
- Treatment of Vascular concerns, Hair Removal, Facial Rejuvenation, Body Sculpting and Cellulite, Tattoo Removal and Pigmentation.
Therapists working in the industry or non-qualified individuals with extensive industry experience. Owners or managers of aesthetic practices.
PART 1: Foundational knowledge in online learning only. You will cover various steps to complete this part of the programme.
PART 2: Summative Exams. Completed portfolio of evidence submitted online.