ALIGNING WHO YOU ARE WITH YOUR PASSION IS THE HEART OF THE ISA EXPERIENCE.
Once an Isa, always an Isa.
As a leader in academic quality and innovation in the Health and Skincare Industry, Isa Carstens Academy is recognised as a top national training institution and devoted to excellence in teaching, learning and developing students and entrepreneurs who make a difference, not only nationally, but also internationally.
Established in 1978, Isa Carstens Academy has trained more than 4 000 Alumni.
With a continuing passion in an ever evolving industry and their inspiration and commitment to excellence, we are proud to offer highly personalized education.
Based on two campuses, Stellenbosch in the Western Cape and Pretoria in Gauteng, Isa Carstens Academy offers contact-, blended- and distance learning programmes.
Stellenbosch Campus (Western Cape)
Click on the button for more information on the Isa Carstens Stellenbosch Ladies Residence.
Pretoria Campus (Gauteng)
Click on the button for more information on the Isa Carstens Pretoria Ladies Residence.
REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
The Isa Carstens Academy is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registrations Certificate No. 2000/HE07/025.
The Isa Carstens Academy offers the following accredited programme, listed on the National Qualifications Sub-Framework:
- Higher Certificate in Front Office Administration (SAQA ID number 111453)
- Diploma in Somatology (SAQA ID number 83046)
- Advanced Diploma in Dermal Aesthetics (SAQA ID number 97898)
In addition, the Isa Carstens Academy is affiliated with a number of professional organizations, of which the following are representative:
The Isa Carstens Academy strives, with integrity, to provide the highest professional standard of education and training to ensure that we develop highly skilled and employable graduates. As a dedicated team, we strive to realise this by:
- Serving the best interest of our students’ mental, physical, and intellectual needs so that they may achieve excellence and become employable therapists.
- Ensuring that we obtain and develop new knowledge in our field of training.
- Maintaining a high ethical code of conduct and setting a professional standard which will instil pride in our students and the Isa Carstens Academy.
These are the values that underpin our offering and our approach to the world of wellness:
- Passion for the industry – we find joy in our work.
- Commitment to excellence – excellence has no finish line.
- Professionalism – we serve our clients with respect and in an ethical and professional manner.
- Holistic approach – our focus includes mind, body and spirit.
- Inspiration to innovate – we encourage innovation and new ideas in our business relations and conduct with our stakeholders.